Saturday, April 4, 2009

Zach's First Haircut

I took Zach to Cookie Cutters to get his first haricut today. He wasn't very happy about it, which is not like Zach. He is usually the happiest baby on earth. He cried the whole time. He didn't even want the sucker he was given to try to cheer him up. The stylist was able to cut it, and he looked so handsome after. Sorry I made you go through that Zach!
Before (he really needed a haircut)

During

After

2 comments:

Sara said...

oh! That is awesome...the whole before and after. He's so cute!

Janet said...

What did you do to my pour little happy boy? I have never seen him cry like that. I have to admit, his cute little hair cut makes him look more grown up. I like it even though he didn't like getting it cut. Maybe next time he will do better. Let's hope!!!