Thursday, March 26, 2009

I just thought I would post some random pictures I have taken recently of the kids.
Zach being his curious self...11 months old

Tyler riding his new bike at the park 4 years old

Kayli skateboarding. She says she wants to be a skateboarder when she gets older...should we be worried? 6 years old

Kayli, Ty and Zach in the dryer, I told them when I was a teenager my friends and I would go to the laundromat and actually ride in the dryer, that's just how exciting things got in Logan

Zach doing what he loves the most...taking a bath 11 months old

Zach after his bath 11 months old

4 comments:

DeAnn said...

It is so fun to see your cute kids. Nothing better than to see/hear happy children.

Sara said...

Those are all so cute! I love the one of Zach in the bathtub. He's got the greatest smile!!

Sermons of the Day said...

The kids are all growing so fast. I love the up to date pictures.

Janet said...

Not to brag or anything but those pictrues are "ALL" so cute.