Friday, March 13, 2009

Celebrating 10 years!


Tim and I are celebrating our 10th Anniversary today. I sure feel lucky to have him in my life. We have accomplished so much. And I feel very blessed to have so much. We have been blessed with 3 of the most amazing children. They bring so much happiness and joy to our lives. They make life so fun and we just love them so much. We have a beautiful home in a great neighborhood, and wonderful families that are a huge support in our lives. Life isn't always easy and we have definitely had tough times, I am so grateful to have had a wonderful husband by my side to help me through it all. We have such great memories we have created in the last 10 years (actually 11 1/2)and I look forward to so many more! I love you Tim!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you get to do something fun!!

Janet said...

You always make your blog so special. Putting that picture (that I have always loved) and then writting such special words of how you feel means so much to all of us who read and see it. Thanks for sharing part of this special day with us. Wow, ten years, that is great!!!

Janet said...

Wow, 10 years of having Tim as a son-in-law or Tim having me as a mother-in-law, one of us deserves a medal.

Just kidding Tim, I really do love you and I am glad you are my son-in-law.

Rosanne said...

Amen to that comment mom, maybe you both should get one!

Myrna said...

OHHHH, You guys look absolutley precious!! What a great picture!!