Thursday, April 23, 2009

Toy Sale


Kayli and Tyler had a toy sale the other day while I was working. What a fabulous idea! It is easier for them to go through their toys and get rid of stuff, than me. I just wish they would have picked out a lot more to sell. Tim helped them set it up, Kayli made signs and set up all the toys they wanted to sell. Tyler got bored quickly but Kayli sat out there for awhile with her friend Berklee. Some of the neighbor kids came by, the Primary President came by and a couple of people with kids driving by stopped by and bought a few things. I think Kayli had a great time sitting out there. I say next time we just let people go through the toys in the playroom. Ha Ha. We have way too many toys at this house!

2 comments:

Sara said...

That car is so cute! It looks like a blast. And the toy sale is fun! Just got to love the nice weather finally and getting outside!

Janet said...

Cute toy sale signs. What a fun idea. I am surprised the kids would want to sell any of their toys. I would think it would be easier for you to get rid of the toys. The kids look really cute sitting out there,