Easter afternoon we went to the park by our house to fly our kite. Kayli loved flying it, and Tyler wasn't too sure about it, he didn't want to hold it, just watch. It was a perfect day for flying a kite, typical Draper wind. Then the kids played on the playground for awhile. It was a fun afternoon with the sun actually shining, yeah!
Kayli flying the kite...she ran so far away, it is hard to see her.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Cute little monkey's
.jpg)
Kayli
.jpg)
Tyler climbing around
.jpg)
Tim and Zach just hangin' out
3 comments:
I LOVE SPRING!!! I haven't seen your blog in awhile and it looks like you have been having fun. I can't believe our babies are one! Jack has the same train with the balls and loves it. I loved seeing pics of your mom. What a cute family!!!!!
What a fun day at the park. You are so lucky to have a fun park so close to your home.
Cool kite! Greyson keeps asking why we don't have a cool kite, just $1 ones from walmart. Every time we try to fly one though it is never the right weather!
Post a Comment