Zach's birthday breakfast...I always put a candle in their pancake and of course Zach not wanting to eat anything picked it up and threw it and it landed in Kayli's lap.

Fire Truck from Grandma and Papa Hall
I made Zach a cute little teddy bear cake and I decided that I wanted to make something else for dessert since we have had so much birthday cake with all the family birthdays in the last few months, so I made Chocolate Trifle. It was so yummy!
Zach wasn't too sure what to do with this cake, and everyone was just standing around him...staring. He hasn't had much of an appetite, not even for cake. I guess cause he has 6 teeth coming in right now. Poor little guy.
Zach wanted nothing to do with his cake, so this is what he did with it.
All the family...
Grandma Janet and Zach
Grandma and Papa Hall with Zach


3 comments:
He's so cute! I love the cake. You're a cake making master! Happy Birthday Zach!
Very cute Birthday pictures. Zach looks like a little boy instead of a baby. What a fun day for all of us.
Seriously? One year old already? What a cutie pie! I love his haircut! That cake is awesome too. I HAVE to get that trifle recipe from you. I wanted to reach through my computer and stick my finger in it. Happy Birthday Zach!!
Post a Comment