We woke up to a lot of snow this morning. As much as I am not ready for winter, it sure looked pretty. The kids were so excited to go out and play in it. They had eaten breakfast and were out in the snow by 8:30 a.m. Tim and I went out to play with them and shovel all the snow. We slid down the hill on the side of our house, the kids had a snowball fight with some neighbors that were out playing and Tim and I helped them build a snowman family. It was a lot of fun!
Zach, Kayli and Tyler

Zach shoveling all the snow. The snow was so deep he could barely walk in it.

Zach, Kayli and I with our snowman family.
1 comment:
The snow looks so nice and pretty. I am glad it is at your house and not mine. We don't have any in North Ogden. It is fun to see your entire family is enjoying it. The snow family is really cute. You were smart to get the light decorations up this weekend. I can hardly wait to see them.
Post a Comment