This year we invited my family to our house for Thanksgiving. My sister and her kids came and my dad and his wife ReNae we all able to make it. It was such a nice day. Cousins playing, ReNae brought a turkey craft for the kids to do, playing games and lots of yummy food to eat. Everything was fabulous! I am grateful for so many things...My wonderful husband, our amazing kids, our families, the Gospel, our beautiful home, our health, and Holidays to bring us all together, just to name a few. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Turkey Crafting with Grandma. Grandma brought noodles and nuts to make this cute craft with the grand kids. They turned out really cute.


I was combing Zach's hair and thought it would be funny to put it in pig tails for a few minutes. He didn't like it, but he did smile long enough for this picture.
1 comment:
Nice Thanksgiving! I like Zach's hair. He looks like Kayli when she was his age.
Post a Comment