Saturday, November 27, 2010
Black Friday
This year was my sister and I's first (hope-to-be) annual Black Friday shopping event. We had so much fun and got everything we set out to get, at amazing deals. It was so fun to have her here to go with me. I tell Tim all the time I wish I had my sister here to go shopping with and this year we did it, Finally!!!! We got up at 3:30 and had everything we needed and were home by 8:20 with donuts in hand for all the kids and Tim. Yea for early shopping, great deals and "cutting lines" (a time it helps to be little). Thanks Jenn! That was super cold and super worth it. Same time and place next year! Maybe it won't be soooo cold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Fun! Glad you got to go and have a good time. Thanksgiving looked fun, too!
I am so happy you had so much fun shopping at rediculous hours (especially because some of the shopping you did helped me out). As you are well aware,I would not get my shopping done without you.
THANKS!!!
Post a Comment