Yesterday we got the Christmas lights hung on the house and in the yard. It is the first of the decorations for the season, and that is exciting! I can't believe this time of year is here already. We just love the holiday season. Tim knew a snow storm was on the way so he worked really hard to get it done. The kids and I even went out to help. We turned them on for a sneak peek last night and they looked great! I am looking forward to Friday so we can turn them all on for the season. The next post will show you the snow storm we got. Tim is happy he got the lights hung just in time.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Christmas Lights Are UP!!!!!
Yesterday we got the Christmas lights hung on the house and in the yard. It is the first of the decorations for the season, and that is exciting! I can't believe this time of year is here already. We just love the holiday season. Tim knew a snow storm was on the way so he worked really hard to get it done. The kids and I even went out to help. We turned them on for a sneak peek last night and they looked great! I am looking forward to Friday so we can turn them all on for the season. The next post will show you the snow storm we got. Tim is happy he got the lights hung just in time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yesterday I commented on the nice fall pictures and today is winter. What is going on in Draper?
I am glad you got yours done befor this storm hit. The snow men look Great!
Post a Comment