Sunday, February 15, 2009

All caught up!


I am so excited to say I am officially caught up with my kids scrapbooks. I had to take a picture of the countertop in my scrapbook room to show there are no piles of pictures taking over. I made a goal to be all caught up by Zach's birthday in April, and I am even a little early. Wahoo!

6 comments:

Sara said...

Okay...I'm so totally and completely jealous!

Michelle said...

Wow! Now that is a goal that I will not make until my last child is in 1st grade and I have all day with no interruptions to catch up on the 10 years of scrapbooking that I am behind in. Plus I hope by then I will have an awesome room like yours to do it in!

Janet said...

Wow, the room looks good! OK, now that you are all done with your books, when are you going to do mine? Mine have not been worked on since you caught them up for me two years ago. I know, you have three kids and I have no excuse, but I know you will do it for me, won't you? After all, "I am your Mother".

Rosanne said...

Ok mom, I will let you know when I am bored and need something to do, and then I'll jump right on it. Ha Ha!

Carrie said...

Why does it not surprise me to see your place so completely organized and CLEAN. It looks fantastic!

Tim and Melissa said...

First...you have a scrapbook room? No fair! It looks awesome! So impressed that you are all caught up on scrapbooking. I'm not thinking that I'll ever be able to say that.