Here are the Rules:
1)Post rules on your blog
2)Answer the six "8" items
3)Let each person you tag know by leaving them a comment
8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Bachelor
2. 24
3 Prison Break
4. American Idol
5. I really don't watch anything else...who has time?
6.
7.
8.
8 Things I did Yesterday
1. baked and decorated my husbands birthday cake
2. went to lunch with Tim and my kids
3. fed 18 family and friends for Tim's b-day party
4. ran 4 miles
5. fell asleep on Zach's floor while waiting for him to fall back asleep
6. got 2 bags of ice from Sonic
7. cleaned Tim's SUV floor mats
8. watched TV with Tim
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. SPRING!!!!!
2. Tim and I's 10th anniversary, (hopefully going to Mexico in April/May)
3. Zach's 1st birthday (kind of sad too, my baby is getting so big)
4. 5K race (possibly 1/2 marathon in Aug.)
5. Jenn coming up next weekend
6. lunch (I am so hungry right now)
7. Kayli being off-track for 2 weeks
8. SPRING!!!!!
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Bajio
3. Cafe Rio
4. Juniper Take-Out
5. Rumbi
6. Quizno's
7. El Sol (really any "good" mexican restauant)
8. McGrath's
8 Things on My Wish List
1. family vacation
2. maid once a week
3. win the lottery
4. win the HDTV Dream Home
5. live in 70-80 degree weather all year
6. a massage once a week
7. go on a European 2 week cruise
8. to have 8 more wishes
8 People I Tag
1. Myrna
2. Nicole
3. Melissa
4. Katie
5. Michelle
6. Heather
7. Carrie
8. Janell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Cute blog! Mine is crazycollins.blogspot.com. If you scroll down a bit you will see the pics from the weekend Jen joined us. That was so fun.
Hey, Happy Late Birthday to Tim. And wow, that cake was awesome!! You are so creative.
And good job on doing the tag. They're annoying to do sometimes but I think it's fun to read what others write. :) SO, you're really thinking of maybe doing the 1/2 marathon?!!?!??
Post a Comment