.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)
Zach is 10 months today, I can't believe it. I am just now getting around to post his 9 month pictures. What a sweet boy he is. He is still happy as can be all the time. I love that. He still can't figure out how to crawl forward. He can go backwards, but can't seem to get the forward thing. It is nice to not have him crawling all over yet, but I am sure those days are coming to an end quickly.


3 comments:
Oh my goodness! He is soo cute. How big is he now? I love that he only crawls backwards, too cute. I am going with all of my family to see the Draper Temple tomorrow. I am so excited. I want the boys to see how beautiful it is inside.
Cute pictures! The one of him looking down is so precious. I can't believe how he has grown. He is a very, very special little boy. You are so lucky to have such a special little boy in your family.
Wow, he is sooooo handsome. I love the picture of him looking down. His eyelashes are so long! Not fair.
Anyway, sorry I never called you back. Can't remember what distracted me, but I'll call you back again soon!
Post a Comment