




Kayli asked me a few days ago if we could make chocolate Valentine suckers. I thought that would be a lot of fun so I loaded up the kids yesterday and went to the store to buy the chocolates. We had to get blue for Tyler, cause pink and red are girl colors. They had a lot of fun making different designs, and mostly just eating the chocolate. Zach actually got a hold of one and I didn't realize because I was holding him. He sure seemed to like it. It's chocolate, who wouldn't.


2 comments:
WOW! Look at our cute little Zach crawling. Yea for him, but Kayli and Tyler will have to watch out. Their personal property just became a "free for all" for Zach. Cute suckers, even the blue ones are really cute. Looks like everyone had fun making them. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!
My kids loved the suckers you gave them. I saw them and thought it was a good idea to make, they are easy right??? I have never tried, but maybe for easter we can make some. Is it expensive to get the stuff? Where did you get it all?
Post a Comment