Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012

We had such a fabulous Christmas! We feel very blessed and very grateful. It was such a fun day staying home and enjoying being together playing with our new gifts and mostly building Lego's.
 Light up Light Saber toothbrushes, cool Santa
 Gifts from Santa
 Zach got the one thing he asked for...The Castle from Santa
 Tyler got the Lego City Mine from Santa
 Kayli got American Girl Doll McKenna from Santa
 Pass of All Passes for a year of FUN for the whole family
 Cute sweats for our little gymnast!
 More Legos
 and even more Legos
 I made cute pillowcases for each of the kids
 Cute Hats
 Lego Friends Horse Riding Camp
 Tim is always saying his nose is cold, so I custom made this hat just for him!
 Kayli's Lego's all put together by herself.
 Zach named his new wrestling buddy "Punching Bag"
 Planes done, and very cool!
 Tyler's Airport all complete by him!
 Traditional Christmas Breakfast...Sticky Buns and Scrambled Eggs
Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I think these kids got a little spoiled this year. Is there anything they asked for that they didn't get? I don't think so. I love the "nose warmer hat". I think Rosanne should market them. Who doesn't need a "nose warmer hat"?