Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Let the Christmas Parties and Fun Begin

 Saturday we celebrated Christmas at Grandma Janet's. We had the best pizza & bread sticks, salad, and goodies galore. The cousins were so excited to see each other and the excitement for presents was through the roof,  it was mass craziness, but fun! Everyone loved their gifts! Grandma and her cute little elf did a fantastic job shopping this year.
 Kayli got the American Girl Doll Back Pack for her dolls and Lego Friends Horse Trailer
 Tyler got Scatter Brainz
Zach got 2 new Star Wars Ships and a Spiderman Sleeping Bag & Pillow
 

All the Crazy Cousins...just missing the twins Daisy and Ivy
Thanks Grandma Janet for the crazy fun evening and for your generosity! 
 We all love and appreciate all you do for all of us. You seriously RoCk!
 So I finally got the gift I had wanted as a young girl and never got...a Caboodle. It made me laugh! Even better it was filled with rolled up dollar bills individually tied with ribbon, and a Rod Works Gift Card. Yeah! Thanks MOM! Tim was in Vegas for work so his gifts are waiting for him under the tree.

3 comments:

Sara said...

It was fun to see you all...always a party when the cousins get together!

Janet said...

Great pictures! This was truly the high light of my Holidays. Thanks to everyone for making it so fun.

Janet said...

I forgot to comment about the last picture you posted. I love it when the Grand Children look so natural!!!