Friday, May 25, 2012

Zach's last day of Preschool

Zach riding his bike to school on the last day...
I can't believe preschool is over already for the year. Zach loved going to Preschool and made lots of new friends. He had a fun teacher Miss Hilary. She was so patient with our crazy, energetic Zach. The hardest part for Zach was learning to leave his friends alone and that carpet time wasn't time to wrestle, play with the girl's hair, hug, and lay all over everyone. He had to learn to sit on his pockets with his arms folded. I would ask him daily what he did and he would tell me he folded his arms. He just loves to play and thinks it's no fun to sit and listen. Zach with Miss Hilary
Zach with some of his school friends at his "End of Year" program.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Zach is such a "cool dude". I love him riding his bike to school. Fun picutes of him and his preschool friends and teacher. I wonder if he learned how to sit still or is his teacher next year in for a challenge.