Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Zach's Wardrobe

Zach is going through a stage that hopefully won't last much longer. It makes us crazy, but we also have to laugh about it. Zach's outfits must be the same color on top and bottom all the way down to socks and underware and he changes his clothes several times a day. His favorite of course is to wear nothing at all. We come home and he takes his clothes off right inside the door. He goes out to jump and we have to ask him to put his clothes on or he has to come inside, he will put them on for a few minutes, but takes them right off. Luckily he will get dressed in what I want long enough for school, but as soon as he get home he takes it off and wears nothing or something shown below. I have started taking pictures of what he wears. Here are some pictures of his favorites. Zach in black batman
Zach in black
Zach in "Exercise"
Zach in Green
Zach in White
Zach in Blue
Zach in Navy
Zach as Astro Boy
Zach as Superman
Zach the Ninja

3 comments:

Sara said...

LOVE this post. Zach is so awesome. He has a great sense of style, that kid! :)

photography by suzanne said...

Your family is so stinkin' cute!

Janet said...

I wonder if Zach will go into a career of "Modeling" or "Fashion Design". He makes me laugh. I hope you don't have to wash his clothes each time he changes. I really loved these pictures!!!