Friday, May 4, 2012
Kayli's 3rd Grade Mini Golf Extravaganza
All the students in the 3rd grade at Kayli's school had to come up with a mini golf hole for their Mini Golf Extravaganza. It turned out awesome! All the students brought their projects to school this morning and all the other grades in the school got to play mini golf. It was a lot of fun to see all the creative ideas her classmates had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm impressed!
That is so original. Kayli loves soccer and that is the perfect miniture golf game for her. Did the third graders get to go around and try all the courses? That is such a fun thing for the school to do. I love it. You did a great job!!!
That is so original. Kayli loves soccer and that is the perfect miniture golf game for her. Did the third graders get to go around and try all the courses? That is such a fun thing for the school to do. I love it. You did a great job!!!
Post a Comment