Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Yes, another year older...


I had a great birthday yesterday. Tim had stayed up after I went to bed the night before and decorated the inside of my van with streamers, balloons, flags, and wrote on my windows. I loved it. I drove around with it all decorated all day! Tyler and Kayli were both gone to school, and Zach went to play at Grandma's house. I went to lunch with some friends to Cafe Rio. It was great company and delicious food. Then I went shopping, amazingly enough I didn't buy anything, but still had a great time. Then we went to dinner to the Cheesecake Factory. It was so yummy. It was hard to decide what desserts to try, but we picked two and brought them home to share. Absolutely delicious. The kids decided that's where they want to go on their Birthdays! It was a nice day with lots of birthday wishes, texts and phone calls.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Fun Birthday. Tim did a good job on your car. I'll bet that was a big surprise when you saw it. You and Tim always come up with such fun birthday surprises. I look forward to seeing all your pictures you share with us.