We were so excited to have my sister and her kids coming to stay with us for UEA weekend. We went to Discovery Gateway, the kids had sooo much fun. We were there for several hours. We went to Gardner Village to see the witches, and walk around but it was so crowded so we didn't stay long. Then Jenn and I took the kids to lunch. Then I stayed home with the boys and Jenn took the girls shopping. Jenn and I made Blue Goose Broccoli and Cheese Soup and Ham & Cheese breadsticks, (recipes from the restaurant years ago) It all turned out soo yummy! Then I took Jenn and her kids to do family pictures for them, they turned out really cute! Then we took the girls shopping at Tai Pan. Saturday the kids played all morning and then Jenn left cause we had our family pictures planned to be taken. That night we rented "How to Train a Dragon" and had cinnamon rolls from Costco with our kids. It was a great weekend!
Scout and Tyler @ Discovery Gateway

Zach playing in the water

Gardner Village

1 comment:
Looks like everyone had a great time. Cute pictures. I am sure Jenny, JoLacey, Kitara and Scout had a great time with the your family. That is so neat that you let them spend UEA with you.
Post a Comment