
Tyler (#6) wanted to play soccer again this fall, so we lucked out and he was able to play on a team of kids from our neighborhood. They were the Fire Ninjas! It was fun to watch these little kids run around and try to kick the ball into the goal. After the way things went with Tyler in Spring soccer I had to come up with something to help him be more aggressive and hopefully play a little harder. I told him I would give him a quarter every time he kicked the ball. It worked great the first game, then I decided it is just the age he is at. None of the kids his age were very aggressive, and so he just needed to have fun, and we just needed to let him do his thing. (Photo of Ty with his trophy still to come)



No comments:
Post a Comment