Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kids Pictures, DONE!

Warning Grandma Janet! There is CUTE bare feet...
I finally went and got the kids pictures taken together. I am glad it is over with, we all survived and my goal was to get at least one good picture of all 3 of them, and I think we accomplished that. Zach was all over the place, climbing on everything, wouldn't hold still, tackling Kayli and Tyler, being a crazy, almost 2 year old. But we did it and we got a few cute pictures out of it, Yea!
Kayli 7, Tyler 5 & Zach 2 (almost)





3 comments:

Sermons of the Day said...

I was looking back at some of yor old posts and can't belive the room. Nice job. Happy 11th, so cool. cute pics also.

Sara said...

ALL of those pictures are adorable!!! Your kids are so cute!

Carrie said...

I absolutely LOVE the 5th picture down. (They're all cute, but I think that's the cutest.)