
Tim and I celebrated our 11th Anniversary this weekend. Tim's parents had our kids over to their house for a sleep over and to play with their cousins. Tim and I spent the evening together by going to dinner at ZTejas at Gateway then we did a little shopping and then stayed at Little America in a suite like we did on our Wedding Night. It was nice to be able to spend some time together alone. A big Thank you to Grandma and Papa for taking care of our kids for us so we could "get away." I guess 11 years ago I didn't really think about where we would be 11 years later, but I feel we have been so blessed. We have 3 adorable kids, a beautiful home and so much to be thankful for. We have definitely had our share of ups and downs, but I feel that these times just make you stronger. I love my hubby so much and I appreciate all he does for me and our kids. Happy Anniversary Tim!


1 comment:
Thanks babe! I love you too very much. You are the best! Thanks for the fun weekend. We need to take the time to do that more often! xoxoxx
Post a Comment