I took the kids to Moab to see my sister and her kids for their Spring Break. We had a great time and would like to have stayed longer. We went hiking, the kids played on the rocks, we decorated Easter sugar cookies, the kids had an Easter Egg Hunt on the side of the mountain in the rocks, we made a fort out of hay bails for the kids to play in, we went to see some baby bunnies at a neighbors house, and the kids played, played & played. Kayli and Tyler both had their turn at taking a fall down the rocks. Tyler has a big scab on his chin, and a few briuses and Kayli got a few small scrapes. I told Ty it makes him look tough. It was such a fun few days. The kids loved it!
Scout, Kitara, Jojo, Tyler and Kayli

Jenn, Zach and Scout ready for our hike right out Jenn's back door.

Kayli

Tyler

Zach

Kit and Kayli

Kitara and Zach with "Princess"

Ready for the Easter Egg hunt...Zach was napping.

A first time for my kids...Egg Hunt on the Mountain

Decorating Easter cookies.
1 comment:
It's so fun to see pictures of Jenn's kids. I think Kit looks just like her. How fun to spend spring break in Moab. I LOVE that place.
Post a Comment