
Wow, I can't believe we sent our little girl to school "All Day" for the first time this morning. Kayli is very excited to be in First Grade, but she was also a little nervous. I was thinking about her all day, hoping she was loving it and having a great time. We went to meet her teacher yesterday, and her teacher took her and some of the other kids on a little tour of the classroom, where to go when she gets off the bus, where the cafeteria was, etc. I hear so many great things about her teacher, I hope Kayli really loves the school year. Kayli is very lucky to be in class with 9 other kids from our neighborhood. I packed her first school lunch this morning and that is when it really hit me that she has really grown up and is also going to be gone all day, Sniff Sniff. Why do they have to grow up so fast!
Kayli with one of her best friends Berklee

When Kayli got home today she said she had a great day! She had so much to talk about. I asked her what her favorite part of the day was and she said lunch. It must have been a pretty good PB&J sandwich I made her...He He! I was so happy that she had a good day and loved school. I just hope it lasts all year!


1 comment:
1st grade! Holy cow time goes fast!! She looks so cute and grown up in her pictures. I'm glad she had a great 1st day!
Post a Comment