I got tagged on Facebook, and decided to do this on my blog instead...
Three names I go by:
1. Mommy
2. Rosatoad
3. Toad
Three jobs I've had in my life:
1. Medical Assistant
2. whatever my job title was at the Blue Goose
3. Airline reservations
Three places I've lived:
1. Sandy
2. Las Vegas
3. North Logan
Three favorite drinks:
1. Water
2. Fresca
3. Water
Three TV shows I watch: I don't really watch T.V.
1. Bachelor
2. American Idol
3. Dating in the Dark
Places I've been:
1. Mexico
2. Carribean
3. New York
Three people who text me regularly:
1. Tim
2. Heather
3. people at work
Three of my favorite foods:
1. toast and jam (ha ha Tim)
2. Pasta
3. Licorice is a food, right?
My favorite colors:
1. Black
2. Brown
3. Pink
My favorite hobbies:
1. Scrapbooking
2. Running
3. hmmmm
Three things I'm thankful for:
1. My Family
2. My Friends
3. My Health
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Licorice is definitely a food!
Post a Comment