Tuesday Zach finally got tubes put in his ears. Poor little guy has had soo many ear infections since November. I was really looking forward to this day. He had the surgery up at Primary Children's. It went well and I am so glad that it is a very quick procedure. It was so hard to hand him over to the anesthesiologist and watch him being taken away. Luckily he was gone only a few minutes. I just have to say I love having Primary Children's Hospital so close, they take such good care of kids and they make not so fun things, a little more easy for the patient and the parents. Zach did so good, and he woke up from the anesthesia really well, and you would never have guessed he had anything done. He had his adorable little smile on his face when we walked in the recovery room to see him.
Zach waiting in preop in his funny little hospital pj's.

Zach playing while waiting for his turn, they have toys everywhere...good thing cause there is a lot of waitng.
1 comment:
PCMC is fantastic! I'm glad things went so well. I hope he starts to feel better.
Post a Comment