At Riverton Park last weekend...
.jpg)

.jpg)
This is the kids' little friend. It comes around all the time looking for the kids to feed her. She is pretty friendly, and will get pretty close to you. Kayli and Tim feeding her bread.

Kayli did this...good thing Zach is so easy going.

I went outside to get Kayli to come in for dinner and this is how I found her, sitting on her little chair in the sun reading, with my sunglasses on. Everyday I wonder what kind of teenager she is going to be, she acts like a 6 year old going on 16. The other day she came into the kitchen for dinner and she was listening to her Ipod and wouldn't put it down while we ate. She makes me laugh.


1 comment:
I love the picture of Zach in the tutu and wings...Chase dresses up in Kylee's things like that all the time...it doesn't Ryan to happy...but Chase has good time.
Post a Comment