Sunday, June 14, 2009

Rainy Day Bowling!


Tim and I took the kids bowling yesterday. It was a lot of fun. We all had a good time, great family fun when it is pouring rain and can't play outside.

If Tyler didn't hit most of his pins down he would get so mad and yell "I hate bowling." I guess he needs a lesson on good sportsmanship.

Kayli did really good, even bowling her ball the right way.

Kayli with her pink ball, of course...no other color would do.

Zach was totally entertained the whole time. He loved all the balls and tried and tried to lift them up.

Zach would clap after each time someone bowled. He is just so cute!

2 comments:

Sermons of the Day said...

Looks like you are staying busy with your clan and so much to do still this summer. Have fun on your trips. Can't wait to see the picks.

Everett Pharm said...

Very cute! No bumpers even!