Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Tyler & Zac's 1st day of School


These two handsome boys are off to school! Tyler (4th grade) is not ready for summer to be over, which means he is not ready to start school. Zac on the other hand was so excited he couldn't sleep last night and couldn't wait to get there. Tim and I met Tyler's teacher and are excited for Tyler. I think she is going to be great! She is super organized, loves teaching and is working on her Master's in Education. He is such a good, hard working kid, it will be a fantastic year for him.
Zac (1st grade) was excited to see his friends, check out his classroom and meet his teacher. He has such an awesome, fun, loving personality and will do well. He was happy to see his name was spelled correctly on his desk so that's bonus points for his teacher. There were a few kids having melt downs in his class, I was just happy it wasn't Zac, it made saying goodbye to him and leaving him there so much easier. I knew it was going to be hard for me to have our baby gone all day, and not having anyone home with me during the day. I am sure going to miss this cute face during the day.




1 comment:

Grandma Janet said...

Awesome! Good luck to Zac, Tyler and especially their Mom :-)