Kayli has had such a great 5th grade year. This last week she has really shined! Tuesday they held class spelling bee's and she won 2nd place in her class. So she will move on to the School Spelling Bee which is the end of the month. When she came home from school on Tuesday and told me how well she had done, I was surprised that she hadn't told me they were having a Spelling Bee this week, and she told me she didn't want to tell me cause she knew I would make her study the words. We are super proud of her and can't wait to go watch her at the school's Spelling Bee in a few weeks.
Then today she called me from the bus to tell me how excited she was because she and her "team" of 3 other girls won 1st Place in the school's 5th Grade Science Bowl. We are super proud of her and how well she is doing in school. I love how involved she is and how much more exciting school is for her because of it.
(Wish I had real pictures, but these will have to do)
(Wish I had real pictures, but these will have to do)




1 comment:
Way to go Kayli! Good Luck at the School Spelling Bee. You will do well, I know it!!!
Post a Comment