Anyone that knows Zac, knows he doesn't like to eat. It is a bit daunting to know that soon Zac will have to eat lunch at school by himself without mom or dad there to encourage him to eat, more than one bite. So I have started packing him his lunch when I pack the other kids so he can learn to sit and eat all of his lunch and open packages on his own. Yesterday I took him to school to eat lunch with Kayli so he could go through the lunch line and get his own food and eat it. Then he got to go out to recess with Kayli until Kindergarten started. He thought it was pretty cool, and a lot of fun to hang out with Kayli and her friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)


1 comment:
Maybe school lunch will be so good that Zac will learn to eat. Good idea helping him now so when he has to adjust to all day school he won't have to adjust to lunch time also.
Post a Comment