Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ugly Sweaters and Birthday Celebrations!

Jenn, Suzie, Amy and I in our beautiful sweaters!

I went to Logan with Kayli and Tyler to celebrate my sister, Jenn's birthday. I picked her kids up from school and we decorated her house with streamers for when she came home from work. Then that night Jenn and I met 2 of our childhood friends, Amy and Suzie at Olive Garden for Jenn's B-day dinner. It was so fun to see them, we had some great laughs while reminiscing all the fun and crazy things we did as kids. Then we decided to go shopping, and we ended up at the DI. We found ourselves looking at all the racks of not-so-cute sweaters. We laughed and laughed all night long. We had such a fun time together. We got home about 11:00 to find our kids all still awake. The next day Jenn made waffles and of course we had to add the candle in hers, cause it was officially her birthday. My mom came and took us to lunch at Texas Roadhouse for her birthday. Then we drove out to see Suzie's brand new "Beautiful" home. It was fun spending the weekend with Jenn and celebrating her birthday. Thanks for the fun Jenn, Suzie and Amy!
Happy Birthday Jenn!

Jenn ridin' the Birthday Saddle at lunch

1 comment:

Janet said...

Fun pictures. It is great that you took the time out of your busy schedule to make Jenn's Birthday special for her.