Kayli and Tyler were out of school on Valentine's Day, so I wanted to do something fun with them and Zach. I made them a Valentine Breakfast, then later we met some friends at McDonald's in Lehi for lunch and then we went to Monkey Island. It is this really fun place full of Bounce Houses, slides and mazes. It is jungle themed and super cute, AND CLEAN! We were there for several hours and the kids had a great time. Then for dinner I had the idea of doing a "Fancy" dinner for them with candles, a menu with choices of their favorite foods to choose from for appetizer, salads, entree and dessert. Tim was their server and did a great job with all their requests. The kids were totally surprised and Kayli and Tyler loved it. They told us they wanted to eat dinner like that every night. Kayli asked during to the meal if this restaurant would be open next Valentine's Day. Then later we made sugar cookies, cause what's Valentine's Day without making and decorating sugar cookies. I love to make the holidays more special and memorable and I think we were successful. Tim and I got to go out Friday night to celebrate and we also get to go out to celebrate Valentine's Day tonight. Zach and his buddy Drew
Fun, fun, fun! You always go out of your way for any celebration. You out did yourself this time. It all looks like so much fun. What a special Valentine's Day for all of you.
1 comment:
Fun, fun, fun! You always go out of your way for any celebration. You out did yourself this time. It all looks like so much fun. What a special Valentine's Day for all of you.
Post a Comment