Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Zach's First Steps!


Zach took his first steps yesterday morning, and I missed it. I was out running and when I walked in the door Tim told me Zach walked 2 steps to him. I was sad for a second that I missed it, but then I was just thrilled that he was finally going to be walking, and few were the days of crawling on dirty floors, and outside! We got him to take 6 steps to me shortly after. Yeah Zach! I just have to laugh at all the funny little milestones your little ones reach that get you so excited! (Zach 12 months old)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah! It will be so fun when the three baby cousins are all walking! I can't wait to see him doing it! I love when they learn to walk, it is so cute.

Sara said...

That picture is so cute! He'll be running before you know it. :)

Everett Pharm said...

Your family is too cute! Love the pictures!

Carrie said...

Great job Zach! That's awesome.