Sunday, May 10, 2009

5K


Saturday morning I ran the Smithfield Health Days 5k with my awesome sister-in-law Sara! (Jeff's wife). It was really fun to be able to run a race with her. We did better than we thought we would. Although she beat me by 2 seconds, next time I will beat her! The race started at Mack Park and went up Smithfield Canyon, and then turned around and came back. It was a chilly morning, but we loved it. I can't wait for the next race. We placed 10th and 11th in the women's. I thought that was pretty good for our first race. I have actually started training for The Provo River 1/2 marathon in August. I love having a goal to work for, it definitely keeps me motivated. Thanks Sara for the fun run!!!!! We will have to do another one soon.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Congrats! Good luck training for the half in August.

Myrna said...

That is so awesome!! You rock Rosanne!! I am so jealous. Good Luck on the next run in your life. You can DO IT!!!!