OOHHHHH! What a cute picture!!! I can't believe he's already 8 weeks old! Wow! Good thing he has two older siblings to give him lots of attention!!!
What a cutie! So be honest...how is it with 3? I'm freaking out and hoping that the last 2 months of my pregnancy will go by very slowly. Isn't that weird? He really is a doll. He's a great mix between Kayli and Tyler.
He is adorable!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OOHHHHH! What a cute picture!!! I can't believe he's already 8 weeks old! Wow! Good thing he has two older siblings to give him lots of attention!!!
What a cutie! So be honest...how is it with 3? I'm freaking out and hoping that the last 2 months of my pregnancy will go by very slowly. Isn't that weird? He really is a doll. He's a great mix between Kayli and Tyler.
He is adorable!!!
Post a Comment