Saturday, May 10, 2008

Embarassing moment!


This was so funny and a little embarassing, so I had to share it...We were all at a car audio store this morning and there was a gentleman with a very large gut in the store, he was walking past Tyler and Tyler turned to Tim and said "Is that guy going to have a baby?" Tim told him to shhhh, but he asked it again. The guy just kept walking and I am hoping he didn't understand what Tyler said. Tim and I looked at each other and just started laughing so hard. Then Tim explained to Tyler that guys don't have babies.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

That is hilarious! When Aubrey was about two she had a huge belly. She asked me one day when her babies were going to come out.

Janell said...

That is priceless! If only we could all say what we think so directly and be able to get away with it. I can't believe how big he is!

Sara said...

You just have to love the honesty of kids!