October 2016
I debated whether to post this...but it's good for memories.
We decided we wanted a puppy, so Kayli, Tyler and I drove up to Lewiston one Sunday afternoon with my mom to pick up this cute little guy. We picked him out of a litter of 8. He was immediately loved. We didn't realize how hard it was to take care of a puppy, and especially potty train. They really need puppy diapers!!! It was tough and was too stressful for so many reasons. Tim and I decided he needed a new home since we were really not ready to take on what having a puppy requires. This broke our kids hearts, especially Tyler. He went to a great home, and we know he is loved and well taken care of. We miss you cute Lynk!










1 comment:
With a tear in my eye, such great memories. Lynk is so, so cute.
Post a Comment