Friday, April 4, 2014

Zac's Kindergarten Field Trip

 The Kindergarten went on a Field Trip to the new Living Planet Aquarium here in Draper, and I got to go and be a helper with Zac and 4 of his friends from his class. It was fun to see all the fish, sharks, penquins, turtles, etc. The museum is going to be really cool once the get all the sea life there. Our favorites were the giant shark tank, and the penguins (they were so cute!)
 The sharks


 Giant Sting Ray
 The rope bridge was a favorite for the boys

The kindergartener's are so cute and were so excited to be there, some of them had never ridden a bus before, so that was pretty cool!
 Zac and I on the bus, he was so excited I got to go with him...me too.

1 comment:

Grandma Janet said...

That looks like such a fun place to visit. You are lucky to have that nice big building full of sea life so close to your house. It will be fun to go and visit it. The Kindergarten class was luck to be able to take a field trip to see it.