Sunday, February 9, 2014
Zac lost the h
So it was bothering "Zach" that his name if sounded out, says the "ch" sound, even after explaining that is can say the "k" sound, so at church one day I had the thought we would just drop the h when he or anyone writes his short name, Zach. So I told the kids and Tim my idea and Zac loved it, so did everyone else. So he is officially Zac now. He went to school the next day and was sure to let his teacher know that his name doesn't have an h anymore. He is so funny when someone accidentally adds the h, he is quick to fix it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love it. He is such a smart kid to realize that. I will try to remember. Smart Mom to figure out a way to fix the problem.
Post a Comment