Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween 2013!


 Happy Halloween! The kids were so excited for all the fun of Halloween. We had orange rolls for breakfast and I decorated our table for Halloween. At school they had a parade and then all their class parties. I got to help in Kayli and Tyler's. They were all a lot of fun. Then I took them to the Mall to go Trick or Treating, we came home and had pizza and then we went Trick or Treating through the neighborhood. Kayli went out with friends and so Tim and I switched off taking Tyler and Zach.
 Zach with the school mascot at the parade.



 Kayli's class
Sooo much candy! I offered to buy their candy from them for $25 each, just to get it out of the house, we will see what they decide...



1 comment:

Grandma Janet said...

So much fun. So cute. The breakfast table looks fun and yummy. I like Kayli's Trick or Treat sign, da Mime's don't talk, it mad me laugh. I buy Banana Laffy Taffy for $1.00 each. Maybe your kids will sell me some. Another great Halloween!!!