Friday, October 25, 2013

Hall Family Halloween Party 2013

 We had our annual Hall Family Halloween Party at Tim's parents house. We played games and ate treats. It's always fun to see what everyone is dressed up as. Everyone looked so great!
 Stratton Family
 Cousins...Ty, Zach, Tyler, Alyssa, Meg, Greyson, Kayli, McKay, Brook, Paige, Tori and Gavin
 Brewer Family
 Tyler's monster cookie he decorated
 Monster Cookie Making
 Zach and his Monster Creation
My favorite costume besides my kids of course, was Gresyon as "Mr. Fredrickson" from Up. It was so creative. He looked awesome, I wish I had a full shot...he even had the cane with tennis balls too.

1 comment:

Grandma Janet said...

Wow! I am really impressed with all the creations of different costumes. I look forward each year to see how the Hall's dress up. They sure didn't let me down this year as usual. Great Job!!! I will look forward to next year!