Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Oneida Narrows and 1st Dam

 My brother Jeff invited us up to float the Oneida Narrows by Preston, Idaho last weekend. Jeff took Abbey and her friend Erica, Jessi and Cassie. Cassie and Zach sat in a raft, Abbey paddle boarded (is that proper english?), Jessi kayaked, and the rest of us used tubes.It was a lot of fun, and we all had a great time.




 That afternoon we went to hang out at 1st Dam in Logan and try out the paddle board and kayack Jeff has. I am hooked, and so are Kayli and Tyler! They were so much fun! Can't wait to get our own.

 Kayli will try anything, she loved the kayak and the paddleboard

 Grandma Janet and I had a great time floating around on just a tube.

Thanks Jeff and Sara for such a fun weekend. We had a great time! Thanks for letting us crash at your house for a few nights and for all the great food! Let's do this again for sure!

1 comment:

Grandma Janet said...

It has been years since I played in the water like that. I loved it so much. It reminded me of my childhood. I would go to the river all by myself (no one knew where I was). I would play and float for hours. It scares me now to think of what I was doing, but definitely not then.