I took the kids up to Logan this week to see my family for a few days. We had a fun few days...When we got there I took the kids on the City Bus up to USU to see my sister at work. This is something I promised Tyler we would do next time we were up in Logan. The kids had a great time. We also went swimming one of the days at the Logan Aquatic Center with all the cousins.
A lady on the bus asked me if these were all my kids, it was so funny to me that she would think that so I said yes. She wished me luck as she got off the bus.
While up there we went to the N. Logan 24th of July Parade with my sister and her kids and sister in law Sara, and her kids. The parade is always fun and they get sooo much candy.
Waiting for the parade to start.
Kayli and cute Daisy
![]() |
After the parade we took pizza's to Mack Park in Smithfield for a picnic and to play in the river. This is a favorite of all the cousins.
24th of July with Tim's family. We had dinner, games, and fireworks.
Firework car races...lots of cars this year. There is a lot of creativity.
Our car getting ready to race.




.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment