Our handsome Zach is ready for Kindergarten...actually this smarty pants is way ready for Kindergarten. He has learned so much at Preschool this year. He is a great little reader, and LOVES to read, and we love to hear him read to us. His Preschool Program was Wednesday. It was so cute! When he walked out in his cap and gown, I couldn't believe how cute he looked. I had a mommy moment, tears and all. The cap and gowns were a surprise and I thought it was the cutest thing. The program was adorable and Zach even sang and danced every song they sung...didn't expect that at all. It has been an awesome year of Preschool. I am sad it's over. I have LOVED his teachers and so has Zach. They are amazing, fun, loving, PATIENT, and taught him so much. Savvy Kids Preschool is by far the best Preschool any of my kids have attended. Way to go out with a bang!
We are so proud of Zach! What a little man!
Zach with Ms Jenn. Zach absolutely loved her. They became super close and she adored Zach as well. He even asked several times if she could come over to play. Love that.
Zach with Ms Tara. She was Zach's "main" teacher. Zach was so full of it at school this year and yet they absolutely adored Zach with his fun loving, energetic personality.


1 comment:
Fun pictures of our little graduating preschooler. We are all so proud of him and his big accomplishment. The parents and teachers look so proud. Great pictures!!!
Post a Comment