Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Our "Tumblette"

Kayli has been doing Tumbling at Jolley's for 18 months. She is on the Tumblettes Team. She is is so talented, works hard, and LOVES it! We are so proud of her and what she has accomplished. It is amazing to see what she can do. We all love to watch her. Kayli did "Live Shots" at Tumbling the other day, so here she is in action, doing some of her tricks.







Her latest trick is an Aerial (no hands cartwheel) 
and now she is working on her back tuck (back flip on the ground from standing) Her next performance is in May, so we look forward to watching that.




1 comment:

Grandma Janet said...

I wish I could have done all of that when I was her age. "Amazing", "spectacular",I'm in awe. Let me know when in May her performance. I don't want to miss it!