Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Camping



Tim has the week off so we went camping for a few days this week up to Spruces. We lucked out and got an awesome spot! It was shady, had a stream to play in, lots of trails to walk, and lots of space. The kids had a lot of fun playing in the stream with boats and toys, we went on lots of walks and hikes, roasted hot dogs and s'mores, and did dutch oven one night when Tim's parents came up.  This was probably one of my favorite camping trips, and I think everyone would have to agree!
 








 We hiked to Donut Falls one morning. It was a fun little hike. When we got there, Zach asked where the donuts were. He makes us laugh!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I loved your pictures. This looks like a really fun camping trip. I am sure you all had fun and none of you will forget this camping trip.