Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spring Break 2012

For part of Spring Break I took the kids to spend a few days in Logan with my family. We stayed at my brother Jeff's house. I have the best sister-in-law and we love to go spend time with their family. It was a fun few days. We played at the "Castle Park," rode bikes and plasma cars, died Easter Eggs, got donuts at Shaffer House Bakery and went to lunch to Fredrico's which are both musts when I go to Logan, and Kayli and my niece Abbey helped me make Zach's fondant Legos for his B-day cake. The kids played and played and had a great time. While we were up there we found out that Jeff and Sara are expecting "Twin Girls," that makes 5 girls! We brought my niece Kitara home with us to spend the rest of the week with Kayli.
Zach
Cassie, Zach, Abbey, Kayli, Jessi, Tyler
Tyler
Kayli and Abbey
Egg Wars
Coolest new rides!
On the last day of Spring Break I took the kids to Hill Aerospace Museum in Ogden to see the big planes. Tyler and Zach thought they were so cool.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! Great pictures. Everyone had such a fun "Spring Break". What "cool" kids on the Plazma Cars.